May 10, 2010

Spring Annotations: A Remarkable Reference

I was surfing the Internet and accidentally came across a nice reference for Spring. Since i work with more of Spring annotations, I really found it to be very cool!!! A reference card for Spring annotations is emphatically rare! It is quite useful too!! I thought it is a must have for a programmer who works in java and especially Spring based web application using annotations.

This thought forced me to share the same with you guys too! Here is a list of Core Spring Annotations, Spring MVC annotations, Aspect J and JMX annotations along with JSR 250 and Testing annotations too!! Go through this and have a good time! Keep me posted with your feedback as usual!

Reference Card for Spring Annotations


Source: Dzone.com

No comments:

Post a Comment